The government has established KiwiBuild to help stimulate the supply of quality, affordable homes for New Zealanders who have been locked out of the housing market.
To achieve KiwiBuild’s objective of putting home ownership within reach of more New Zealanders, KiwiBuild eligible buyers must:
- have an income of less than $120,000 for a single applicant or no more than $180,000 for more than one purchaser.
- be a New Zealand citizen, a permanent resident or ordinarily resident in New Zealand.
- intend to own and live in the home for at least one year for a one-bedroom home, or three years for a two-bedroom and larger home.
- Light-filled open-plan living spaces
- Integrated balcony with every unit
- 2.7m stud height in living areas
- Underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Stone benchtops with waterfall feature
- High-quality Grohe fittings
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances
- Secure lock-up-and leave
- Great location in the Glen Eden Town Centre
- 3-mins walk to the Glen Eden Train Station
- 25-year warranty on the exterior of the building
One Bedroom Apartments starting from $400k* and Two-Bedroom Apartments starting from $560k* (Must be an eligible KiwiBuild buyer).
Please register your interest via the form below or contact one of our agents for more information.